19 March 2011 @ 12:02 pm
- Fri, 13:30: For some reason, I don't mind working on Fridays. Sitting in the lab on the afternoon doesn't bug me on Friday like the rest of the week.
- Fri, 13:30: Maybe it's because I know that when I go home, I get to stay there for a few days.
- Fri, 14:51: Photo: Just doin’ some science. You know. http://tumblr.com/xg21t86wuj
- Fri, 16:43: There is some repetitive high pitched whine that won't stop, and some lady just SPRAYED PERFUME. #publictransportation #killmenow
- Fri, 16:52: This high pitched whine is about to make me scream.
- Fri, 17:37: Exciting: getting an unexpected package Not Exciting: the package being scrapbooking paper I forgot my mom ordered
- Fri, 21:37: @ShadesofLennon RT @ebertchicago The concert of the music from "O Brother Where Art Thou?" Here's their info: http://bit.ly/fd8M3k
- Fri, 21:38: @ShadesofLennon Dunno if you have Netflix or not, but though you'd be interested in that.
- Fri, 21:59: @beccaburley http://bit.ly/f2cpOp One LotR genderswap I found.
- Fri, 22:23: RT @beccaburley: THEY SHOULD STOP REVIVING DALEKS. RT @graceishuman: The Doctor should stop being surprised when a group of Daleks survive.