21 March 2011 @ 12:03 pm
- Sun, 14:29: Things That Are Satisfying: Scraping the last bit of soup out of the bottom of a read bowl.
- Sun, 15:33: I have Pocketful of Sunshine stuck in my head thanks to Easy A/that Tumblr post using that scene to describe the song "Friday."
- Sun, 19:07: Interesting thing about not being at Harding anymore? I don't know all the current devo songs.
- Sun, 19:08: Also, singing devo songs that I haven't sang in a long time due to lack of church attendance puts me in a weird place.
- Sun, 19:09: It transports me back to where I was when I heard and sang those songs often. And I'm not in the same place anymore. Very strange.
- Sun, 19:12: Still don't like contemporary Christian music. Blech. We're singing along to recorded contemp Christian music, and I wish we weren't.
- Sun, 19:15: I so greatly miss the Frye's Wed night Bible study from freshman year. The singing there was unlike any other.
- Sun, 19:28: And I still don't like Listen To Our Hearts because of how much we sang it in seventh grade. Wow.
- Sun, 19:36: Ugh. Just. Worship /= contemporary Christian music. For me, at any rate.
- Sun, 19:40: It just feels like such a cop out.